Inner Circle

How is your strategy for the new week asked my friend yesterday?
……… hmm for a moment I stopped to think about it and asked myself whether I should be honest with this friend and how he even knew to ask this question as he usually never asked.
Oh well, I proceeded to be honest and I quote…..’This week I am blocking and deleting all my friends that are not playing as building blocks in my life, especially in the direction I want to be
Then he laughed and proceeded to say Nice!!! Which I interpreted as it was a good idea.
I further informed him…….that I needed to review my inner circle…… those 5 people closest to me and how their lives looked at the moment . Are they where  I am or want to be? Are they more about feeding on me than I am feeding on them? As Bishop T.D.Jakes once said …. That if you’re the brightest in your inner circle or if your friends feed/benefit from you more always than you benefit from them….. then you need to change your circle immediately. You should have more friends you feed on than those who feed on you.
You can not be over 36 years old without any wealthy close friends to call on any time to lend you even as little as  1 million Ugandan shillings to invest somewhere or start your own business.??!!??

My people????!!!!!????!!! ….. look around you and reevaluate those 5 close friends around you right now!!!!! You spend most of your time with, and make that decision to change your circle, expand it or revamp it for the better!


Stay Blessed!
Eddie.K
29/08/2017 13:22:11


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Unwanted or Abusive BoyChildhood Experiences affect your future Marital Relationship.

THE BENCHMARK OF BEAUTY FOR A BOY CHILD

Good Deeds