God's Hand


Hello My Readers

It’s been a while since I posted anything on here but now I guess it’s time!!!!!!!!

So we go for our usual antenatal checkup 2 weeks to our deliver date after my wife have a restless night  so went to #NakaseroHospital. As we walk in to see our Doctor he is not so pleased to see how my wife looked so he asks the usual many questions and orders a full blood test for her. When the results come back she had a lot of #Malaria ++++++ and had to be admitted immediately  and put on treatment ASAP to ensure the baby is not affect.

Prior to this I was made Redundant   later after we had just got pregnant she was also made Redundant from her job of 7 year. We thought we had two weeks to pull together more funds and now we are admitted and told the baby has to come out the next day. I was lost for words but quickly gathered myself and started thinking how to raise the 2 million Ugx in 72 hrs assuming she was going to have a natural birth. 

All my #friends and #family I had approach early as my Plan B bailed out on me and some after even promising and asking me not to worry about that hospital bill. As they knew our challenging story, I definitely knew they would be there for me but boy was I in  for a shocker.

That night I drove home at mid night leaving my wife in hospital with one of her relatives to go back home  to pick the babies suitcase of clothes . Our first born daughter who was still awake waiting for #Daddy and #Mummy to come home and put her to bed greeted me with where is mummy, to which I replied she is gone to bring us your brother.

The next day she was able to finish her Malaria treatment and by 6 pm she was induced but the baby's heart beat wasn't stable. We asked all our close family and friends that knew we were in labor to pray for us which they did.

So fast forward, God gave us a gift of a bouncing baby boy in March of 2019 and despite the difficult delivery with the baby's heart rate going up and down and being warned that if it didn't stabilize my wife would need a #C-section.We had a natural  birth.

In the meantime after waking up and praying at 3 am the previous night asking for God's Hand in giving us a healthy baby and mother. I started also seeing him work in the financial area. I had paid 200,000 UGX to the bill which funds had also just been sent to me by my cousin in Rwanda a few days back. Friends and family that I told the good news and wasn't even expecting anything start to send me gifts in form of Money that I used to  clear the rest of the bill to zero balance by the time we were discharged .


 I and my wife never paid a single coin and were in the best hospital. Till this day we can never  believe how much God loves us and how he used our family and friends to grow our faith in him more.We named him "MUKISA" which means "Blessing" because  we really saw he was a  blessed child and a blessing to us in such a difficult time. Thank You God for all our Miracles always and taking care of us. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Unwanted or Abusive BoyChildhood Experiences affect your future Marital Relationship.

THE BENCHMARK OF BEAUTY FOR A BOY CHILD

Good Deeds