THE BENCHMARK OF BEAUTY FOR A BOY CHILD


So today I learned of the sudden death of my Auntie Mrs. Joan Nancy Kigozi in London.

As a #BoyChild growing up, she was the first woman I noticed how beautiful and well put together a woman should be.

She spoke with an air of class always, stood upright while walking, talking and I was always excited to go see her each time my mother suggested we were going to see or meet her. She was also one of my mother’s best friends and she didn’t hide it to anyone who also knew them girls growing up.

There was this one time she asked me and my #mother to go out to eat. The place used to be called “Bell Twins” just a few meters from the new Bank of Baroda's main branch. She asked for the menu and guided us through it with my mother because she had been to the place before. I remember it was my first time to taste a sweet and soar dish yet very tasty Pork with Chips. Something I never stopped chatting about to my siblings later on our drive back home in our dad’s Morris Marina car.

Auntie Nancy as we always called her, set the benchmark of true feminine beauty for me at such a young age in Primary 1 that has lasted forever. Until  last year 2019 when I last saw her at my parents’ home, where my mother had prepared for her a sumptuous lunch. She was yes looking a little older but still had her hair, makeup and look in the right way and to me, she still represented my beautiful Aunt Nancy.

She had a warm and friendly heart towards all the people she met. She will forever be missed by our family and her friends she was so dear and #loyal too despite the distance between them.

Thank you for the first lesson of true #friendship I had a front seat at between you and my mother and the second lesson of ……..no matter what you’re going through, always look your best because you will never know who is watching, admiring and learning something from your character



MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE OUR DEAREST AUNTIE NANCY. 🙏🙏🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Unwanted or Abusive BoyChildhood Experiences affect your future Marital Relationship.

Good Deeds